Sunday, October 30, 2005

The $100 category

Succos vacation is over in 3 hours. At that time, I must have everything I brought home and everything else I'm bringing back packed away and ready to hit the van. I don't know how I'm gonna do it. Now don't think I'm about to get caught up in the last minute rush- everything i can think of is currently packed up and sitting in two bags by the front door. It's what I can't think of that bothers me. Clothes, hygeine products, miniscule amounts of food, english books, not english books, teffillin, hat, jacket, not hygeine products, shabbos shoes... is there anything else? Oh! Hot cocoa! Ima go get that right now. Alright, what else? I know I'm forgetting an entire category of something. And I'm going to know exactly what it is the second I get to WITS. What do I do? I'm gonna panic. Last year on the first Sunday out, I forgot all my pants at home. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

5 comments:

.30cal said...

Just remembered my slippers and shower shoes, thank God. Oh, and CDs! CDs are just as important.

Kiwi the Geek said...

I forgot all my underwear once. Good thing it was only a weekend.

PsychoToddler said...

Mommy found your pants. Right where you left them, in a pile of laundry on the bed.

I really hope you don't have my pants.

.30cal said...

No, I don't. I just realzied that I don't have mine.

Rafiki said...

ha! remember when we could just go back on sunday if we forgot something?