Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Grim, Gritty and Graphic Violence

Actually I cut all that stuff out. But I did promise, i think several months ago, that i would post some stuff from my class paintball trip. after all, it would be nothing but a waste not to, seeing how bravely and diligently our special war correspondents performed to bring us these special still photos and video clips. Actually, there were way to many video clips for me to put them all up, so here's a few of them:











And here's some great wideo action (well... sorta....)








Not very graphic at all. Hope you enjoy!

8 comments:

Tzafra said...

Hey you!! Yeah, you!! I tagged you!! Even though I'm shomer negiyah!
I'm waiting...

.30cal said...

ok... i'm gettin to it.... soon... gott think of something....

Foust said...

wassup 30cal. yes i am foust. i now can leave annoying comments on all of your blogs. yes i am the foust you think i am. I can read your mind. I answer all of your questions before you ask them. yes. no. no. yes. That violence sure was gritty and graphic and violent and grim.

Have a freilichin Chrismahanakwanzaka Sameach!

.30cal said...

omg foust. what is ur phone number again i lost it. i'm so excited ur here. really. *dry, blank stare*

no really, where ya been? you gotta come back to my blog mpre, we been outa touch :(

and it was just "chanaquanzmas"

Foust said...

Oh man I amso sorry about misnoming the holiday. I think I have your email...yes i do so I will email it to you

.30cal said...

but paintball does not love you ;)

Rafiki said...

foust can you email it to me too?

Ezzie said...

Hey, we didn't do that! Of course, our class would have probably gotten semi-automatics and shot each other point-blank...